Forum Thread: Share your experience with Web Host Providers.

One of the worst things to do, in my opinion, is to sign up for a web hosting service through a provider that does not provide the services you need.  It can be quite frustrating when you are new to this, so we can all help each other by referring providers that we have had experiences with. 

My providers:

1. Bravenet.com. They provided what I needed at the time, which was databases, storage space for my web's files, etc, the basics. However, their support is hard to get ahold of.  If you have a time sensitive issue, you may not hear back until the next day, and they may just refer you to the forum... even if you've already checked out the forum.  

2. Hostgator.com This is my current provider, and my service so far has been WONDERFUL, by leaps and bounds. So far, everything I need or could need in the very near future is all supported and provided. The support teams are all one click away, there is always someone there, and the longest I have had to wait was 10 minutes, while other customers were in front of me. Most times, the support team is able to answer any questions immediately.  I have no complaints so far about it. Bar-none, the best I've had. Also priced very competitively. 

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts